Welcome Dr. Bingfeng Bai from Shanghai University, China to be Committee Member!
Dr. Bingfeng Bai
Shanghai University, China
E-commerce and Supply chain management; Big Data
1. Bingfeng Bai*, Trend Data Product Project Based on Sales Forecast, Projcet Manager, July 2018- July 2019, Suning.com
2. Bingfeng Bai*, Data Reporter Project Based on Collaborative Replenishment, Product Manager, Oct.2017- May 2018, Suning.com.
3. Bingfeng Bai*. The Need of Chinese Enterprises to be Attentive to Supply Chain Fluctuations in the Later Stages of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic. International financial review (Internal Journal). March 13, 2020. Paper Accepted.
4. Bingfeng Bai*, Yuan-Yin & JiaYing Li. Research on Customer Experience and Value Co-creation in the Context of Sharing Economy: A Case Study of Bike-sharing. Academic Conference of Journal of Business Research. July 11-12, 2020, Online. Paper Accepted and Presentation
5. Bingfeng Bai*. The Effects of Demand Management Capability on Performance and Organizational Learning: The Moderation of Supply Chain Flexibility. Work in progress